01. Ride A White Swan Ride A White Swan
02. Telegram Sam Telegram Sam
03. I Love To Boogie I Love To Boogie
04. Metal Guru Metal Guru
05. New York City New York City
06. Solid Gold Easy Action Solid Gold Easy Action
07. Teenage Dream Teenage Dream
08. Life´s A Gas Life´s A Gas
09. Spaceball Ricochet Spaceball Ricochet
10. Cosmic Dancer Cosmic Dancer
11. Children Of The Revolution Children Of The Revolution
12. The Groover The Groover
13. Born To Boogie Born To Boogie
14. Jeepster Jeepster
15. Hot Love Hot Love
16. 20th Century Boy 20th Century Boy
17. Get It On
02. Telegram Sam Telegram Sam
03. I Love To Boogie I Love To Boogie
04. Metal Guru Metal Guru
05. New York City New York City
06. Solid Gold Easy Action Solid Gold Easy Action
07. Teenage Dream Teenage Dream
08. Life´s A Gas Life´s A Gas
09. Spaceball Ricochet Spaceball Ricochet
10. Cosmic Dancer Cosmic Dancer
11. Children Of The Revolution Children Of The Revolution
12. The Groover The Groover
13. Born To Boogie Born To Boogie
14. Jeepster Jeepster
15. Hot Love Hot Love
16. 20th Century Boy 20th Century Boy
17. Get It On



0 comentários:
Postar um comentário